The Delhi University (DU) admissions 2014 are underway and will go on till June 16. Application forms are available online and offline.
Those who wish to obtain the admission forms offline can visit any of the 18 DU admission information centers between 9 am and 1 pm from Monday to Saturday.
Such candidates need to keep the following documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies handy in order to successfully register themselves for admission in the university:
1. Class X board examination certificate
2. Class X markssheet
3. Class XII markssheet
4. Class XII provisional certificate /original certificate
5. Character certificate (recent)
6. SC/ST/PwD certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
7. OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by competent authority
8. Transfer certificate from school /college as well as migration certificate from board /university are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
9. At least two passport size self-attested photographs.